- Valencia, CA
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Endoscopy Nurse. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- We are looking for a GI LAB RN. Monday - Friday 8 hour day shifts. 40 hours per week guaranteed. Some On Call on the weekends or after the shift. Start times are all in the morning but may vary from about 0630 - 0830.
- OT is after 8 hours and/or after 40 hours in a work week and is paid at 1.25 x rate.
- On call is $8 per clock hour. Call back is 2 hours minimum and is paid at OT rate.
- At least 3 years GI LAB/Endoscopy preferred. RN will perform nursing care and patient teaching for patients undergoing colonoscopies, EGDs, ERCPs, and PEG procedures.
- Must be competent in pre-procedure and post-procedure as well as the equipment utilized in the GI LAB. Bust have BLS, ACLS.
- Please note: All applicants will be sent to Manager for review regardless of bid rate. if possible, please include Skills Checklist.s
- Conflict resolution.
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Monday, March 15, 2021