RN-Labor and Delivery Nurse, Med-surg Mother/Baby, Obstetrics RN, Perinatal, Post Partum
- Quincy, CA
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Labor and Delivery Nurse, Med-surg Mother/Baby, Obstetrics RN, Perinatal, Post Partum. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Plumas District Hospital has an urgent need for a traveler Labor and Delivery RN to work three shifts per week, mostly nights.
- If a minimum number of regular hours per week are necessary, this can be accommodated if the RN is willing to float to assist with RN tasks such as patient assessments etc. and especially Med/Surg, as there are not typically 36 hours of Perinatal work available weekly. Overtime paid after 40 hours. Rate negotiable.
- General Certifications(ACLS,BLS/BCLS,NRP,PALS); Nursing Certifications(STABLE)
- critical thinking,
- communication skills.
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Wednesday, September 16, 2020