RN-Cardiac Progressive Care (CPCU), Open Heart Recovery, Step Down
- Zanesville, OH
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Cardiac Progressive Care (CPCU), Open Heart Recovery, Step Down. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- In order to receive the $130/hr rate, the RN must agree to work 48 hours/week. If the RN only wishes to work 36 hours/week, the rate is $110/hr.
- 7a - 7:30p. RN will typically work every other weekend and cover 1 holiday, but this is subject to change based on census and staffing. There is no on-call required, but the RN may be asked to take a rare call day in times of fluctuating census/staffing. BLS and ACLS are required.
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of three (3) years cardiac step-down experience, including heart cath recovery/cardiac drips/post-op open heart patients and other cardiac/med-surg step-down patients.
- Candidates with pending Ohio license will not be considered.
- The RN candidate MUST have experience with the following
- Open-Heart, Vents, and Epic EMR. PLEASE NOTE that our C-19 protocols require a minimum 14 day break between the end of the RN's last assignment (if out-of-the- state of Ohio) and their 1st scheduled day with us!
- Professionalism. ...
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
- Compassion. .
Contract Length: 16 weeks
Monday, December 21, 2020