RN-Operating Room / Circulate, Operating Room / Circulation & Scrub
- Sidney, MT
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Operating Room / Circulate, Operating Room / Circulation & Scrub. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Sidney Health Center is looking for an OR RN - Circulator . Start immediately. Must be an Experienced, competent, motivated, and reliable OR RN.
- Would be nice if they could float to Recovery/PACU. EPIC experience. Must be flexible with shift - Shift ends when all cases are done.
- THIS IS FOR 8 weeks with possible extension. The facility may have housing available that can be purchased by the traveler or agency -Patients include: Ortho, OBGYN, GI, General, some ENT. 40 hours/week, Call required.
- MT license in hand is preferred otherwise please have RN discuss with manager what is needed to get MT licensed if they don't have one so the start date can be met. -ALCS required, 2-3 years experience required. MT license active at time of contract start required. Circulate Skills Required-PALS preferred, Scrub Skills Preferred, Recovery Skills Preferred.
- Work with a CRNA and a tech, and another OR RN. MUST have current MT license or appropriate compact license.
- NOTE: Due to COVID-19 restrictions and to have them safely come here without the need for quarantine, we are looking for someone who can travel here in their own private vehicle and have their vehicle to use while here - no public transportation
- Professionalism. ...
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
- Compassion. ...
Contract Length: 8 weeks
Thursday, January 14, 2021