- Framingham, MA
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -RN. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Labor and delivery nurses care for women and their infants during labor and childbirth.
- They are responsible for assisting, supporting and educating women during the four stages of delivery: antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum and neonatal. Providing support for the mother during labor Monitoring the fetal heart rate, and mother s vital signs
- Measuring the strength and timing of contractions Administering medications and performing diagnostic tests Consulting with physicians and other members of the care team Assisting with inducing labor Coaching the mother during delivery Identifying and assisting with complications
- Assisting with various procedures, including Cesarean sections Monitoring and performing tests on newborns Providing education and support to mothers and families after delivery.
You Must have :
- Bachelor degree or master degree in nursing.
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Communication skills
- Attention to Detail
- Critical thinking
Contract Length: 13 weeks 91 days
Saturday, June 13, 2020