- Kettering, OH
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- As our new Operating Room Nurse , based in beautiful Kettering Ohio, your mission is to embrace best-in-class nursing processes to provide excellence in nursing care to your patients in all settings and in collaboration with other health care providers.
- Further responsibilities include: Accountability for your professional development and practice within the scope of care defined by law
- Utilizing organizational resources you will act as a patient advocate for the delivery of safe care including delegation of care and participation in performance and practice improvement activities
- Deliver nursing care that reflects the mission, vision, values and philosophies, of the organization, nursing departments and Kettering Health Network as whole
- Skills, Knowledge, Experience You Offer: Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two years current experience as a RN Operating Nurse BLS certification Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Preferred certifications but not required: PALS and NRP Scrub and Circulating experience highly desirable!
- Conflict resolution.
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Monday, March 15, 2021