RN-Long Term Care (LTC)
- Conrad, MT
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Long Term Care (LTC). You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for administering, supervising and assisting in overall resident care.
- This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: preparing, administering and charting routine medications and treatments; performing safety and infection control procedures and rounding to observe resident condition, assess findings and plans nursing care. Oversees resident care in our 59 bed extended care which also has a dementia care unit.
You Must have :
- Bachelor degree or master degree in nursing.
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Stress Management. ...
- Kind and Compassionate. ...
- Excellent Communication Skills. ...
- Dedication and Patience
Contract Length: 8 weeks
Friday, September 4, 2020