RN-Labor and Delivery Nurse
- Williston, ND
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Labor and Delivery Nurse. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Provide safe, competent nursing care for paitents in accordance with facility policies, standards, and philosophy. Provides professional leadership and support to the healthcare team.
- Must be able to work nursery and postpartum, must be willing to float and take patients in other areas of the hospital when OB is slow or closed.
- Must have experience with Electronic Fetal Monitoring and IV Drips for Magnesium, Pitocin, and Insulin. S.T.A.B.L.E. certification preferred
- Professionalism. ...
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
- Compassion. ...
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Monday, February 1, 2021