- Albuquerque, NM
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- 13 weeks assignment, 2 years experience current required inspecialty.
- Must be a team player, flexible and accustomed to fast pacedenvironment.
- Must have successfullycompleted at least one 13-week travel assignment.
- BLS certifications required. BLS must be completed throughAmerican Heart Association, American Health and Safety, or American Red Cross.
- EPIC EMR experience preferred. When submitting candidates include at least two references(one must be from current manager), a resume, and completed skillschecklist/competency assessment.
- Shifts may fluctuate to fulfill department staffing needs.
- On call, weekends and holidays may be required. Traveling pairs are not guaranteed same schedules or same shifts. Orientation is the first week of the contract, not to exceed40 total hours, and includes
- EPIC training.
- Certifications to be required in Medefisfor job posting: BLS
- Communication skills
- Time Management
Contract length: 13 weeks
Wednesday, September 9, 2020