- Bridgeport, CT
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Operating Room. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- This position is for Hartford Health in CT.
- We will convert all placements over to our ShiftWise platform if your agency fills this position.
- We are using Medefis to reach a larger vendor set.
- Please see Hartford's staffing agreement posted to their profile.
- All agencies must agree to the terms of the contract "as is".
- No red lines or negotiations. general surgery comprised of urology, hepatobiliary, cloectomy, urology/Bariatrics and medical overflow; straight nights 12 hour shifts only the 3 dayorientation is a combination of day night shifts
- General Certifications(BLS/BCLS)
- Ability to work as a team. ...
- Excellent communication skills. ...
- Highly organized. ...
- Attention to detail. ...
- Problem solving and critical thinking.
Contract Length: 8 weeks
Wednesday, December 30, 2020