RN-Patient Care Technicians for Dialysis
- Bismarck, ND
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Patient Care Technicians for Dialysis. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Works under the supervision of the RN assisting with patient care. Connects and disconnects patients from dialysis machines.
- Assists with care of dialysis machines, opening and closing of water room. May be required to bleach bicarb room,Dialysis machine used is Fresenius 2008T.
- EMR is Visonex/Clarity. CCHT - Certified dialysis technician
- Shifts and start times vary but are 8 and 10 hour day shift and every other weekend. Typically do two - 8 hour and two -10 hour shifts per week.
- ND requires UAP License for this position***
- General Certifications(BLS/BCLS); Dialysis Certifications(BONENT,CCHT)
- Professionalism. ...
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
- Compassion. ...
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Thursday, January 21, 2021