Dental- Dental Assistants
- Alturas, CA
We are hiring a Dental Assistant for our busy dental practice. You will help with preparing patients, sterilizing instruments, setting up rooms, and some dental hygiene tasks. To do well in this role you should have a dental x-ray certification and provide a great level of patient care.
- Under the supervision of Canby Clinic Manager, the Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) provides dental support for the dental providers. The RDA is responsible for providing patient care with a positive, caring, professional attitude working closely with other staff members to ensure quality care and a positive patient
- Preparing patients for dental work.
- Helping with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments, setting up instrument trays, preparing materials, and assisting with dental procedures.
- Assisting dentists in managing medical and dental emergencies when necessary.
- Assisting dental hygienists with procedures when necessary.
- Providing great patient care.
- Recording treatment information in patient records.
- Exposing dental x-rays from dental diagnostics and caring for dental x-ray equipment.
- Giving patients information on dental hygiene, oral health care, and plaque control programs.
- Certification or associate degree in an accredited dental assistance program.
- Dental x-ray certification.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of Dental Hygiene Program.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Consistently professional appearance and attitude.
- Able to provide great patient care.
- Communication skills
- Criticalt thinking skills
- Time Management
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Thursday, June 11, 2020