RN-Operating Room, Operating Room / Circulate, Operating Room / Circulation & Scrub, Post Anesthesia Care Unit Nurse (PACU), Pre-Op
- Helena, MT
Registered Nurse Job Description
Demonstrates knowledge of the nursing process as a standard, incorporating elements of holistic family centered care through the collection, verification and organization of data about a patient's health status, planning for care, implementation of the plan and evaluation.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Guaranteed hours will not be honored during New Employee Orientation. (Traveler can go up to the floor after the day is complete to ensure they get their hours, but OT will also not be approved during orientation week.)
- **Please submit travelers with minimal time off requests. St Peters Hospital in Helena, MT is seeking and OR RN to work where needed: PRE-OP/OR/PACU RN - Days - must be flexible on start and end times and be able to work where the need is.
- This includes, PRE-OP, OR, Scrub, and PACU. Call requirements are 1 night a week with one weekend a month.
- Current Montana license. $4hr while carrying pager. 1 hour call back minimum overtime would start after 40 hours. Call back hours included in the weekly guarantee and paid at regular rate unless temp is over 40 hours.
- K NOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE: Sufficient experience to demonstrate ability to accept responsibility as a staff RN (job specific). Requires 5 years OR circulator experience. EDUCATION: Graduate of professional school of nursing. LICENSE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRY: Current Montana License as a Registered Nurse.
- BLS and ACLS certification required. CNOR preferred. Aptitudes: Ability to achieve cognitive, organization and emotional maturity to deal effectively with multiple tasks, stresses, deadlines, difficult situations and/or customers. Possesses interpersonal/communication skills necessary for effective, non-judgmental, and empathetic patient care and customer relations.
- Open to feedback and open to a changing environment, which requires flexibility in scheduling and department assignments. Please submit a resume, checklist and a reference is preferred.
- You must review the hospital contract and agency checklist on the "facility profile page" to determine your candidate's start date. Client would like to know when the employee's file will be complete and credentials must be in a day before the temp can orientate.
- Professionalism. ...
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
- Compassion. ...
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Wednesday, December 16, 2020