- Martinsburg, WV
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -RN. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Types of procedures required.
- Types of procedures-all except Vascular and OH. We do a great deal of General Laparoscopic, General Major and Minor, Robotic General/Thoracic, GYN Major and Minor, GYN Laparoscopic, Ortho Major and Minor and Urology Major and Minor. Some GI Endoscopy, EBUS, Podiatry, Eyes, and Plastics. RN s circulate only, they do not scrub.
- Equipment utilized in the unit/dept. (Is there computerized charting, medication systems, etc.)
- Required skills and minimum years of experience.
- Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required. (ARRT, CRT, BLS, ACLS, etc)\r\nCurrent WV Registered Nurse Licensure or compact license.\r\nBLS/CPR certification required, American Heart Association or American Red Cross\r\nACLS certification required, American Heart Association or American Red Cross
You Must have :
- Bachelor degree or master degree in nursing.
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience as an OR RN required.
- Must be able to circulate, this position does not scrub.
- Stress Management. ...
- Kind and Compassionate. ...
- Excellent Communication Skills. ...
- Dedication and Patience. ...
- Detail Oriented. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
Contract Length: 13 weeks 91 days
Saturday, June 13, 2020