RN-Critical Access Hospital RN, Emergency Room Nurse, Med-surg Adult, Telemetry Med / Surg
- Lakeview, OR
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Critical Access Hospital RN, Emergency Room Nurse, Med-surg Adult, Telemetry Med / Surg. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Due to COVID-19, we are requiring all new hires/contract employees to complete and submit to us a PCR or an RNA (nasal pharyngeal swab) within 7 days of their start date at our facility.
- They will also need to self-monitor and check their temperature daily for the 1st 14 days they are here.
- Registered Nurse Licensed with the Oregon State Board of Nursing.
- Must have current CPR, ACLS, PALS, TNCC certifications.
- Two or more years Med-Surg./ED nursing experience required. 12 hour shifts, nights, 13 week contract . The Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for nursing care of assigned patients, assessment of patient condition and needs, development of individualized plan of care and interventions, and both evaluation and documentation of care delivered.
- The RN provides clinical leadership/supervision and delegation to other staff/team members. The RN is to convey a professional and positive image of nursing, and of the hospital to the public.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing. Responsible to understand and capable of implementing duties with the scope of rules and regulations of the Oregon State Board of Nursing and the Nurse Practice Act. Must function calmly and effectively in emergent situations and peak work times. Demonstrates positive and compassionate attitude toward patients and their families. Maintains confidentiality. Functions as a positive team member with other hospital staff and physicians.
- Small friendly rural community with mile high location in south central Oregon bordered by California and Nevada. 3 hours from Medford or Bend Oregon, 4 hours from Reno, and 6 hours from San Francisco or Portland.
- Professionalism. ...
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Wednesday, February 10, 2021