- Bozeman, MT
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Surgical Technologist.You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- Surgical Technologists are allied health professionals, who are an integral part of the team providing surgical care to patients. Surgical Technologists function in the role of scrub person. Surgical Technologists work under the supervision of the surgeon and the R.N. to ensure that the O.R. environment is safe, equipment functions properly and that the operative procedure is conducted under conditions that maximize patient safety.
- Must possess expertise in the theory and application of surgical technique, human anatomy, surgical procedures, and implementation of tools and technologies to facilitate safe care of the patient during invasive therapeutic and diagnostic procedures. The surgical technologist role requires extended periods of standing, lifting heavy instrumentation, and potential exposure to Blood Borne Pathogens.
- Graduate of an accredited Surgical Technologist program; or equivalent military surgical technologist program Basic Life Support, American Heart Association, healthcare provide
- Experience scrubbing in C-Sections and other GYN procedures
- Conflict resolution.
Contract Length: 12 weeks
Monday, February 22, 2021