RN-Infection Control Nurse, Nurse Educator
- Avalon, CA
Registered Nurse Job Description
Experienced Infection Control RN/Quality Assurance RN needed - typically days.Housing and Boat tickets to and from the assignment are provided.
Provides continuing education in-services to the Certified Nurse Assistants. Schedule andarrange education on a regular basis.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
You Must have :
- General Certifications(BLS/BCLS)
- Professionalism. ...
- Attention to Detail. ...
- Critical Thinking. ...
- Compassion. .
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Friday, September 11, 2020