Stadium People has arrived in Gainesville, and we are now looking for friendly and enthusiastic team members to join our Guest Services team at some of the best events in town!
You’ll enjoy a part-time, flexible schedule working University of Florida sporting events, concerts, special events, and more at the Stephen O’Connell Center. Our team members will greet guests at the arena, serve as ticket takers, ushers, guest screeners, parking directors, assist in event conversions, and much more at over 60 events per-year.
Pay rates start at $14.00 based on position and with flexible part-time hours you can work these opportunities around a full-time or other part-time work. Once you apply you will screen with a team member over the phone and attend either an online or onsite orientation session.
- Exceptional customer-service skills. The primary responsibilities are maintaining a safe and friendly environment in accordance with arena policies. You're helping guests get into the arena to find what they need, whether it’s their seat location, the nearest bathroom or concession stand, and you need to do it with a smile!
- Weekend and evening availability. Most events happen on weeknights or weekends and there may be occasional holiday events. You can choose which events to work, but the staff who choose the most events and are most dependable will earn priority scheduling.
- Reliable transportation so you can make your scheduled shifts.
- The ability to stand for a few hours at a time, and some walking and/or stair-climbing might also be required. Certain positions also require working outdoors regardless of the weather.
- Pass our criminal background check.
- You must be at least 18 years old, or 17 with parental consent.
Apply with us today and a recruiter will be in touch within the coming days to discuss more details about the opportunity. In the meantime, you can learn more about us by visiting www.stadiumpeople.com. We look forward to having you join our team!