Looking for a fun and flexible part-time job where YOU control your schedule? Come work exciting events in Frisco at Ford Center at the Star, Comerica Center, Toyota Stadium, and more!
We staff events year-round at these venues including Dallas Cowboys Training Camp, FC Dallas matches, Texas Legends games, high school sports, concerts, boxing, and other entertainment spectacles, so there is plenty of opportunity to work. We also staff several other venues in the area including Allen Event Center, Eisemann Center, and Frisco ISD, Celina ISD, and Wylie ISD football games if you're looking for even more opportunities.
Starting pay is $11.00-$12.50 per hour depending on the venue for positions including ushers, ticket takers, and access management. We have specialty positions available for those with Texas Department of Public Safety Level II or above security licenses, and we can help you obtain one if you are interested (Level II is unarmed security guard). We also have growth opportunity with supervisor promotions available to experienced staff.
- You must be at least 18 years old, or 17 with parental consent.
- Exceptional customer-service skills. The primary responsibilities are maintaining a safe and friendly environment in accordance with venue policies. You're helping guests get into the stadium and find what they need, be it their seat or the nearest bathroom or concession stand, and you need to do it with a smile!
- Weekend availability. Many events happen on weekends and there are occasional holiday events. You can choose which events to work, but we do expect staff to work the majority of events throughout the year.
- Reliable transportation so you can make your scheduled shifts.
- The ability to stand for a few hours at a time, and mobility is needed to walk around the stadium and possibly climb up/down the aisles.
- Pass our background check. We mostly look at the last 10 years for felonies and the last five years for Class A and B misdemeanors. Some offenses we can forgive, but anything involving violence or theft will typically not pass.
Apply today and a recruiter should be in touch within the next week or two to discuss more details about the opportunity. In the meantime you can learn more about us by visiting www.stadiumpeople.com, including the other DFW-area venues we staff where you could also work such as AT&T Stadium. We look forward to having you join our team!