Looking for a fun and flexible part-time job where YOU control your schedule? Come work exciting events at Texas State University! We staff events primarily during the college school year, including TXST football games and area high school games and commencements, and we also staff UT athletics and races and concerts at Circuit of the Americas for additional work opportunities. And YOU can be part of it all!
Starting pay is $12.50 per hour for TXST football games for positions including ushers, bag screeners, and on-field security, and there is growth opportunity with supervisor promotions available to experienced staff. Pay rates for other events and venues may vary.
- You must be at least 18 years old, or 17 with parental consent.
- Exceptional customer-service skills. The primary responsibilities are maintaining a safe and friendly environment in accordance with stadium policies. You're helping guests get into the stadium and find what they need, be it their seat or the nearest bathroom or concession stand, and you need to do it with a smile!
- Weekend availability. Most events happen on weekends and there may be occasional holiday events. You can choose which events to work, but we do expect staff to work the majority of events--especially the TXST football games.
- Reliable transportation so you can make your scheduled shifts.
- The ability to stand for a few hours at a time, and some walking and/or stair-climbing might also be required. Certain events/positions also require working outdoors regardless of the weather.
- Pass our background check. We mostly look at the last 10 years for felonies and the last five years for Class A and B misdemeanors. Some offenses we can forgive, but anything involving violence or theft will typically not pass.
Apply today and a recruiter should be in touch within the next week or two to discuss more details about the opportunity. In the meantime you can learn more about us by visiting www.stadiumpeople.com. We look forward to having you join our team!
And EAT 'EM UP, CATS!