Looking for a fun and flexible part-time job where YOU control your schedule? Come work exciting events at SMU! Our starting pay is $11.00 per hour for positions serving the suite levels of SMU's football stadium, Ford Stadium, including bag screening, ticket taking, and ushering. There is growth opportunity with supervisor positions available to experienced staff.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Exceptional customer-service skills. The primary responsibilities are maintaining a safe and friendly environment in accordance with stadium policies. You're helping guests get into the stadium and find what they need, be it their seat or the nearest bathroom or concession stand, and you need to do it with a smile!
- Weekend availability. Most games happen on weekends with an occasional weeknight matchup. Take a look at SMU's football schedule here: https://smumustangs.com/sports/football/schedule
- Reliable transportation so you can make your scheduled shifts.
- The ability to stand for a few hours at a time, and mobility is needed to walk around the stadium and possibly climb up/down the aisles.
- Pass our background check. We mostly look at the last 10 years for felonies and the last five years for Class A and B misdemeanors. Some offenses we can forgive, but anything involving violence or theft will typically not pass.
Apply today and a recruiter should be in touch within the next week or two to discuss more details about the opportunity. In the meantime you can learn more about us by visiting www.stadiumpeople.com, including the many other DFW-area venues we staff where you could also work. We look forward to having you join our team!