Looking for a fun and flexible part-time job where YOU control your schedule? Come work exciting events as ticket takers or bag screeners at the University of Georgia! We staff lots of events primarily during the college school year, including football, basketball, gymnastics, baseball, and commencement, and YOU can be part of it all!
Starting pay is $12.50-14.50 depending on the event and position (UGA football games pay the high end), and there is growth opportunity with supervisor promotions available to experienced staff.
- You must be at least 18 years old, or 17 with parental consent.
- Exceptional customer-service skills. The primary responsibilities are maintaining a safe and friendly environment in accordance with stadium policies. You're helping guests get into the stadium and find what they need, be it their seat or the nearest bathroom or concession stand, and you need to do it with a smile!
- Weekend availability. Most events happen on weekends and there may be occasional holiday events. You can choose which events to work, but we do expect staff to work the majority of events throughout the year--especially football games.
- Reliable transportation so you can make your scheduled shifts.
- The ability to stand for a few hours at a time, and some walking and/or stair-climbing might also be required. Certain events also require working outdoors regardless of the weather.
- Pass our background check. We mostly look at the last 10 years for felonies and the last five years for Class A and B misdemeanors. Some offenses we can forgive, but anything involving violence or theft will typically not pass.
Apply today and a recruiter should be in touch within the next week or two to discuss more details about the opportunity. In the meantime you can learn more about us by visiting www.stadiumpeople.com, including other venues we staff where you might also be able to work. We look forward to having you join our team!
And GO DAWGS!