Looking for a flexible part-time job where YOU control your schedule? Come work as a parking attendant at Dickies Arena and TCU in Fort Worth! We staff events year-round so there is plenty of opportunity to work, and there are sometimes multiple shifts available for an event which could be early-morning, late morning, afternoon, evening, and/or night. Starting pay is $11 per hour, and there is growth opportunity with supervisor promotions available to experienced staff.
- You must be at least 18 years old, or 17 with parental consent.
- Exceptional customer-service skills. You're helping guests get into the proper parking lots quickly and safely, handling any payments accurately, and redirecting guests who come to the wrong lot--and you need to do it with a smile!
- Weekend availability. Many events happen on weekends and there are occasional holiday events. You can choose which events to work, but we do expect staff to work the majority of events throughout the year.
- Reliable transportation so you can make your scheduled shifts.
- The ability to stand for a few hours at a time outdoors in any weather conditions, and mobility is needed to walk around.
- Pass our background check. We mostly look at the last 10 years for felonies and the last five years for Class A and B misdemeanors. Some offenses we can forgive, but anything involving violence or theft will typically not pass.
Apply today and a recruiter should be in touch within the next week or two to discuss more details about the opportunity. In the meantime you can learn more about us by visiting www.stadiumpeople.com, including the many other DFW-area venues we staff where you could also work. We look forward to having you join our team!