Looking for a fun and flexible part-time job where YOU control your schedule? Come work exciting events at Choctaw Casino's Grand Theater! We staff events year-round at Choctaw, including top-level concerts and stand-up comedian performances, and YOU can be part of it all!
Our starting pay is $11 per hour for indoor positions including ushers and ticket takers, and $12 per hour for outdoor parking attendants. There is growth opportunity with supervisor positions available to experienced staff.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have or obtain an Oklahoma gaming license, which is easy and we can assist you.
- Exceptional customer-service skills. The primary responsibilities are maintaining a safe and friendly environment in accordance with venue policies. You're helping guests get into the theater and find what they need, be it their seat or the nearest bathroom or concession stand, and you need to do it with a smile!
- Weeknight and weekend availability. Many events happen on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, and almost all of them are evening/night events, with typical shifts ranging 4-6 hours for indoor positions and 8-12 hours for parking attendants. You can choose which events to work, but we do expect staff to work the majority of events throughout the year. Check out the upcoming schedule here: www.choctawcasinos.com/events (make sure to view events at the Durant location).
- Reliable transportation so you can make your scheduled shifts.
- The ability to stand for a few hours at a time, and mobility is needed to walk around.
- The ability to work in a loud environment for indoor positions, or outdoors in any weather conditions for parking attendants.
- Pass our background check. We mostly look at the last 10 years for felonies and the last five years for Class A and B misdemeanors. Some offenses we can forgive, but anything involving violence or theft will typically not pass.
Apply today and a recruiter should be in touch within the next week or two to discuss more details about the opportunity. In the meantime you can learn more about us by visiting www.stadiumpeople.com, including other venues we staff where you could also work. We look forward to having you join our team!