Senior Operations Analyst
Input Staffing LLC
- Huntsville, AL
Input Staffing is seeking qualified Senior Operation Analyst candidates to support the Ballistic Missile Defense System / Missile Defense Agency in Huntsville, AL!
- Identify and document candidate critical measures/response variables, along with their associated conditions, during the Test Design portion of the Mission-Based Test Design (MBTD) process that will be supplemented by M&S data.
- Develop and document an M&S Requirements Letter in accordance with all applicable references and the Best Practice Series.
- Review the M&S requirements during MBTD reviews.
- Provide meeting minutes, to include any required comment resolution matrix for issues, to document the results of M&S Requirements Development.
- Develop an M&S Accreditation Plan in accordance with all applicable references and the Best Practice Series.
- Review program M&S V&V plans and reports in accordance with all applicable references and the Best Practice Series.
- Review and document disagreements or issues with V&V plan methodologies.
- Provide recommendations for alternative V&V methodologies supporting applicable Accreditation Requirements.
- Review program M&S V&V reports and document disagreements or issues with methodologies/results based on comparison with live test results.
- Identify and document conclusions and recommendations based on a comparison of live test results with M&S test results.
- Identify and document significant M&S limitations that impact the accreditation recommendation.
- Identify and document where the M&S results support the intended use for Operational Testing.
- Develop and document an accreditation recommendation in an Accreditation Letter.
- Identify and recommend outside organization(s) for participation and inclusion in M&S VV&A activities.
- Provide meeting minutes, to include any required comment resolution matrix for issues, to document the results of M&S Accreditation Plan Development, V&V& Plans, or Reports reviews.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Active Secret security clearance
- Possess demonstrated experience with operational test design; Operations Research Systems Analysis (ORSA) Knowledge of: arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications; using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems; identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions; using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- ?Demonstrated ability to apply analytical methodologies to evaluate the operational effectiveness and suitability.
- Demonstrated ability/experience in identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system and the ability to choose the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem
- Experience in developing Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Accreditation Packages and Accreditation Letters.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field.
- Familiar with operational test design software, such as “JMP”, or “Design-Expert”.
- Expertise in scripting functions for automatic data analysis using Excel, Access, and/or other database software applications.
Thursday, January 7, 2021