Input Staffing LLC
- Suffolk, VA
Input Staffing is searching for an RMF Specialist for a direct hire opportunity in Suffolk, VA!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This person will be tasked with providing project management, detailed subject matter expertise, and expert guidance to government personnel in the execution of Cyber Red Team Cybersecurity. They will be responsible for managing cybersecurity, certification and accreditation and configuration change boards of the NRT networks.
- Create, review, update, and validate Cybersecurity Standard Operations Procedures (SOPs), as required.
- Review and maintain an inventory of authorized software (software custodian).
- Review and maintain an inventory of devices and media.
- Audit and validate configurations deployed on laptops, workstations, and servers.
- Audit and validate configurations of network devices based on DISA STIGs or defining and implementing compensating controls of such STIGs, as required, to ensure mission execution.
- Maintain and update all Risk Management Framework (RMF) and C&A documentation to ensure the relevancy and currency of Navy Red Team assets to include required revisions and updates in eMASS.
- Conduct comprehensive annual RMF package reviews to ensure continued compliance of the Navy Red Team tool suite and/or Networks.
- Ensure traceability is maintained throughout the RMF submission process (e.g.: C&A Plan, POAM, RAR, Topology, Software, Ports Protocols and Services, Test Plan).
- Maintain network and system documentation in DITPR-DON / DADMS
- Maintain documentation and registration of Network Ports, Protocols, and Services.
- Maintain circuit registrations in Global Interconnection Approval Process System (GIAP) and Systems/Network Approval Process (SNAP).
- Maintain and report on the status of all outstanding C&A items and supporting documentation.
- As a member of the Configuration Control Board (CCB), ensures CCB approved changes are timely and accurately reflected in the C&A documentation.
- Support compliance validation of current and future directives (e.g.: IAVAs, STIGs, CTOs).
- Provide recommendations for corrective action of any non-compliant security controls.
- Execute DISA STIG validations for systems in conjunction with C&A package reviews annually.
- Provide security expertise to ensure security controls are implemented and the resulting documentation and artifacts are current.
- Prepare reports on scanning results and configuration management observations monthly.
- Document assessment activities and results in sufficient detail to enable external review of all assessment processes, activities, results, and conclusions.
- Conduct and document a semi-annual tabletop exercise (two times) each calendar year.
- Produce test plans, draft after actions and other documents for review and comment.
- Review and/or revise Business Impact Analysis (BIA) to include business process, IT dependency, and physical security assessments annually.
- Review and analyze IT contingency / disaster recovery plans for NIST and DoN compliance and produce checklists for IT systems.
- Assist with exercise and/or training and documentation of IT contingency plan and execution.
Knowledge Required Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Education: Associate degree in Computer related field, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification.
- 1-3 years of experience with Assured Compliance Assessment System (ACAS) and/or Nessus.
- 5-10 years Certification and Accreditation (C&A) package assembly experience.
- Must have an active DoD Top Secret security clearance and be eligible for SCI access
- Must be certified DOD 8570.1-M IAT Level 2
- Experience in applying security policies and controls (802.1x, ACS, STIGs, encryption devices).
- Experience with device configurations, security policies, and IP routing in a multi-vendor environment.
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) training and certification is desired.
- Prior appointment as a Fully Qualified Navy Validator is preferred (experience with DOD validation will be considered on a case-by-case basis).
- Experience with DoD cyber operations (USCYBERCOM, Navy Fleet Cyber, etc.).
Monday, January 18, 2021