inspHIRE Talent Solutions
- Alpharetta, GA
Data Wrangler Consultant (Contract)
GA based global FinTech leader needs data engineers/data wranglers to review and validate products, models and data migrated to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) from on-premise sources. Data scientists who have done some data engineering work are ideal for this project.
What you will do…
- Analyze new sources of data to ensure quality, structure, uniqueness, coverage, and accuracy.
- Reporting into the business, partner with the technology teams responsible for migrating to GCP.
- Reverse engineer and regression test products to ensure they perform same outcomes in GCP as they did on-prem. Products include statistical models, machine learning models, fraud detection, amongst others.
- Validate data quality content by developing reports and tools to monitor and visualize data (Tableau, Spotfire)
- Heavy usage of SQL and Python
- Develop strategies, standards, and best practices in the areas of data wrangling, data visualization and data integration
- Expert level SQL: Google Big Query is ideal but not a “must have”
- Experience querying large and complex Big Data sets (millions/billions of records)
- Strong Python skills for data preparation
- Experience working with data quality, structure of data and assessing metrics of structure
- Strong data visualization experience: Prefer Tableau and/or Spotfire
- Experience with Machine or Deep Learning (TensorFlow, Neural Networks) is a plus
Location: Initially remote (COVID). Consultant must be within commutable distance to Alpharetta, GA as future on-site requirement is TBD.
Engagement budgeted thru end of 2020 with possible extension.
Consultants must be willing to work on a W2 basis. No 3rd party, Corp-to-Corp, or VISA transfer/sponsorship available for this engagement.
Thursday, July 16, 2020