UX Product Design Lead
inspHIRE Talent Solutions
- Anywhere, USA, United States
100% Remote in US
AI and Machine Learning leader is looking for a UX product design lead. Products are based on a simulation platform that trains AI to understand the world. They offer a suite of synthetic data and vision APIs to help businesses across different industries train their machine learning algorithms and improve their AI applications.
Reporting to Head of Product, you will take ownership of the UX product design roadmap and execution.
- Involved at every stage of design work on complex data intensive products
- Define early product concepts, flesh out the high-level workflow and micro-interactions of a feature, and execute on a crisp and effective visual design
- Conduct informal user research, and value people who can be flexible with research processes and methodologies to achieve the right outcome
- Create sleek and simple visual solutions for complex problems involving data visualization and heavy technical information
- Work closely and iteratively with engineering and production team
- 5-7 years of UX design experience. Ideally with some experience launching products (not just agency experience)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch
- Delivered high-volume, high-profile products; preferably in enterprise SaaS
- Experience designing complex applications focused on data, decision-making, and/or exploration
- Experience working in a scrum agile environment
- Experience designing creative data visualization preferred
- Experience working in a start up is a plus
- Experience with Jira a plus
- -Familiarity with cloud based platforms, gaming technology is a plus
- Experience designing motion in After Effects is a plus
- Experience with simulators, AR/VR is a plus
About our client:
AI and Machine Learning technology company whose synthetic data platform creates a virtually endless supply of annotated images and videos to accelerate computer vision and machine learning by lowering the cost of training while improving the quality, diversity, and accuracy of metadata. Diverse and collaborative culture. Backed by high-profile investors that include Resolute Ventures, Vulcan Capital, Compound and Locke Mountain Ventures. Customers include F500 and US Government.
2020 Gartner "Cool Vendor" designee.
Wednesday, November 4, 2020