Unreal Engine Software Engineer
inspHIRE Talent Solutions
- Anywhere , USA, United States
100% Remote in US
AI and Machine Learning leader is looking for an Unreal 4 engineer to join a team of talented developers as they build leading edge simulated worlds to generate realistic synthetic data which trains the latest computer vision solutions.
- Design and implement new systems using Unreal 4 for simulated data environment and tools.
- Extend current simulation systems and tools to fit requirements of clients and tools pipeline.
- Maintain a good knowledge of the engine and tools pipeline to facilitate communication and enable identification of issues pertaining to the production or use of the graphics pipeline.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Actively maintain skill set and knowledge base by keeping track of the latest innovations from the industry.
- 3+ years professional experience as programmer working with Unreal 4 (UE4)
- Strong C++ programming and debugging experience
- Experience with memory management, optimization and content streaming
- Experience converting Blueprints to C++ editor widgets
- Experience building systems such as character AI, open world simulation, editor tools and data importers and exporters
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Self-motivated and passionate about computer graphics
- Thorough understanding of graphics techniques relating to lighting, shadowing, etc.
- Capable of conveying a range of complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical team members
- Understanding of complex relationship between written code and its execution on underlying hardware
- Thorough understanding of the current UE4 content and blueprint pipeline
- Experience customizing the UE4 codebase
- Built an Engine from scratch
- Worked on a multi-year large-scale game or other 3D graphics project
- Experience with Perforce and Git
- Experience with python
- Machine learning or computer vision software development experience
About our client:
AI and Machine Learning technology company whose synthetic data platform creates a virtually endless supply of annotated images and videos to accelerate computer vision and machine learning by lowering the cost of training while improving the quality, diversity, and accuracy of metadata. Diverse and collaborative culture. Backed by high-profile investors that include Resolute Ventures, Vulcan Capital, Compound and Locke Mountain Ventures. Customers include F500 and US Government. 2020 Gartner "Cool Vendor" designee.
Wednesday, November 4, 2020