Our client is seeking a dynamic Quality Control Manager to manage Quality Control personnel to
drive the quality leading KPIs improvement and to ensure product quality and customer satisfaction. The
QC Manager will supervise, train, mentor, problem solve, participate in and lead a team and lead by
example. The Quality Control Manager will supervise staff and oversee all development procedures to
ensure that products meet quality and efficiency standards. The Quality Control Manager will also work
with clients to ensure the final products meet their needs and requirements. This is a great opportunity
for someone looking to work with a dynamic, and growing company
Initiatives you will champion:
• Direct QC team by establishing direction; distributing workload; and providing clear
• Direct the daily QC workload to ensure schedule completion while managing utilization and
• Assure the orientation process for QC new hires and ensure compliance to all safety, GMP, and
other regulatory requirements for the QC team.
• Responsible for supervision and training of the teams on correcting, resolving and closing non
conformances, Out of Specifications and Deviations.
• Develop direct reports by providing challenging tasks and assignments; provide developmental
• Develop direct reports by effectively using the PM (Performance Management) process and offer
clear and constructive feedback.
• Develop a disciplined QC workforce that adheres to all procedures and Work Instruction
• Assist with customer audits, QAF form controls and onboarding tasks.
• Supervise Lab personnel in regard to all Quality testing, including Raw materials, post pack
production and in process checks.
• Maintain calibration/verification procedures and ensure proper testing done in regard to ISO9001
and CGMP standards.
• Drive and ensure proper inspection plans, panel standards, and wet standards are properly
• Provide technical assistance and information to Customers, Suppliers, Sales and Internal
departments to ensure product quality.
• Manage safety and environmental regulations by ensuring that standards, policies and
procedures are adhered to in compliance with corporate, federal, state and local requirements.
• Run Quality reports in Oracle, utilizing statistical methods.
• Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
• Supervise inspectors, technicians, and other staff members and providing guidance.
• Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with
health and safety guidelines.
• Oversee product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
• Inspect the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final
• Keep accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis.
To be successful in this role you will need:
• Bachelor’s Degree with Chemistry area from four –year college or university is required
• Knowledge of quality control lab activities and procedures, technical knowledge of Analytical
• 7 + years of production/manufacturing/quality experience
• Supervisor skills 5 + years
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point, SharePoint.
• Lean Six Sigma project management experience is required.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. They do not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or