Senior Engineering Manager
- Allentown, PA
- Deliver strategic insight, decisive action, and leadership for the function as well as for the entire business
- Focus Engineering team on creating technical innovations in Electrical, Mechanical and Automation Systems
- Create and implement aggressive KPIs for quality, performance, delivery, and cost for all products.
- Develop new leaders and motivate the engineering team through technical direction and guidance.
- Optimize operating efficiencies between manufacturing sites.
- Advance business strategy through innovative product launches, engaging ME’s, EE’s and Automation Engineers
- Create a culture of action-orientation, customer focus, and innovation within the engineering team.
- Serve as a true business partner with Executive and Operations Leadership
- Drive continuous improvement and seek ways to do things better, faster, and more efficiently.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, or Business. MSEE preferred.
• 10+ years manufacturing or engineering management experience in a pharma, life science or capital equipment environment with 5+ years in a proven leadership capacity.
Additional Preferred Requirements:
• Six Sigma Green Belt.
• Related industry experience using 3D parametric CAD-based software.
• Prior experience using Autodesk Inventor and/or Routed Systems.
• Prior experience using Autodesk AutoCAD 2D/3D.
• Experience with ERP software. Syteline preferred.
• Experience with ASME / BPE Bioprocessing Equipment standards.
Friday, October 20, 2023