Physical Therapist - Dorchester, MA
- Dorchester, MA, United States
Job Type: Full-time (Mon-Fri; 40 hours per week)
Salary : $86,000 - $109,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Competitive set salary (optional performance-based model also available)
- $250 Monthly Commuting Expense Assistance
- Confluent Health Stock Appreciation Plan* – 3-year vesting schedule
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan - 100% match after 1 year (up to 4%)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Saving Account (HSA) – match dollar for dollar each pay date (annual max)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability/accident insurance, and critical illness insurance
- 18 PTO Days + 7 Holidays
- Mentoring and career development
- Leadership training and development
- Continuing education, courses, and certifications at a discounted rate through our online courses
- Eligibility to participate in the company’s Hand Therapy Residency program
- Network partnerships with top health systems in the region
- Employee Recognition Program
- Student loan repayment program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Financial assistance for catastrophic life events (Confluent Health Employee Foundation)
- 10% childcare tuition discount at one of our Childcare Centers
- Maternity and paternity benefits
- New parent perks
Job Description: Physical Therapist responsibilities include ...
- Assessing patients' strengths and weaknesses.
- Devising creative treatment plans for individuals suffering from injuries or muscle, nerve, joint, and bone diseases.
- Providing excellent 1:1 care, spending up to 40 minutes with each patient.
- Helping patients restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability.
- Encouraging patients along the road to recovery.
- General orthopedic outpatient caseload.
- MA Physical Therapist License
- Excellent work ethic and dedication to patient success
- Basic computer skills
- CPR and first aid certification required
Saturday, March 11, 2023
$86,000 - $109,000 DOE