Physical Therapist Traveler (Westchester County)
- Tarrytown, NY
Job Description: Physical Therapist responsibilities include ...
- Assessing patients' strengths and weaknesses.
- Devising creative treatment plans for individuals suffering from injuries or muscle, nerve, joint and bone diseases.
- Provide excellent 1:1 care for your patients, spending an average of 40 minutes with each person.
- Helping patients restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability.
- Encouraging patients along the road to recovery.
- General orthopedic outpatient caseload
Physical Therapist Requirements:
- NYS Physical Therapist License
- Excellent work ethic and dedication to patient success
- Basic computer skills
- CPR and first aid certification required
- Must have 1 or more years of experience working as a licensed PT in orthopedic outpatient setting; NO New Grads
Tuesday, December 27, 2022