Regional Sales Manager (Southeast Region)
- Brunswick, GA
The locations that you will be handling are NC, SC, TN, MS, AL, GA, FL, and Puerto Rico
- Develop new customers in consultative type business development roles. Will make calls or visits to build relationships with prospective and existing customers – plant, facilities, maintenance, project engineers, and managers as well as C-Suite. HUGE opportunity to grow sales as their technology is the wave of the future.
- Proactively manage customer accounts and provide options, recommendations, and solutions to existing and potential customers, constantly maintaining the customer relationship.
- Identify and commercialize new target accounts, constantly growing and developing the business.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals stemming from field activity and make preparations for presentations, proposals, and quotations for same.
- Heavy emphasis on cold calling on Pharmaceutical and Bio-technical process plants, meeting with maintenance, facilities, plant, and project engineers/managers as well as Purchasing and C-Suite for presentations.
- Self-sufficient, motivated to succeed, internal drive, knows how to overcome trials and tribulations – the eternal “no” struggle!
- Developing rapport with plant, maintenance, facilities, project engineers and managers….but will make presentations to C-Suite and Purchasing as needed.
Monday, October 23, 2023
$85-95K plus commission