- Palmetto, FL
Full-time, Direct, Permanent position
- Assist in root cause failure analysis of equipment.
- Assist in repair work performed by contractors when necessary.
- Tune controllers.
- Capable of installing, troubleshooting, and repairing control components, motor circuits, building and lighting circuits, and control circuits.
- Good communication and interaction skills with all others.
- Operate a man lift and forklift.
- Assist others in troubleshooting.
- Maintain excellent records.
- Instrument and electrical certificate or trade school equivalent required.
- Three years of experience in industrial instrument and electrical repair required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Excellent diagnostic and repair skills for complex problems in instrumentation, distributive control system (DCS), and programmable logic controllers (PLC’s), including modifying program logic.
- Good computer skills.
- Team-oriented, flexible and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in reading electrical and instrument schematics, manuals, and P&ID’s.
- Proficient in using all test equipment associated with troubleshooting instruments and equipment (Voltmeter, Amper-meter, mA Generator, Oscilloscope, Megger).
- Working knowledge of HVAC equipment.
- Knowledge of NEC and OSHA standards.
Tuesday, August 15, 2023
$22 - $24