Project Engineer III, PE (PLS-CADD)
- Raleigh, NC
Project Engineer III
- Direct Hire
- With Full Benefits
Project Engineer III is a position within the Transmission Line Engineering team to perform related engineering tasks and provide technical expertise to solve design problems under limited supervision. Incumbents are expected to perform a variety of routine tasks, which provide experience and familiarity with engineering staff, methods, practices and programs. This position reports to the Transmission Engineering Manager.
- PE Required
- PLS-CADD experience
Position requirements include:
- The expected level of supervision of a candidate will be based on their years of experience and qualifications.
- Participate in the design and evaluation of Client transmission and distribution overhead power lines to ensure that the needs of the Client are met in the most economical and effective manner
- Participate in Overhead Transmission & Distribution Design utilizing PLS-CADD™ software.
- Models are built from the ground up to minor revisions to existing models.
- Review engineering plans, specifications and equipment for utility projects.
- Prepares thorough and accurate technical reports, correspondence, documentation, calculations and sketches.
- Assist in the continued development of both Company and Client standards to provide guidelines for future project planning and design
- Perform basic functions of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must interface well with employees at all levels.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein including project management functions related to work assigned.
- The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Friday, March 3, 2023
$100,000.00 to $135,000.00