Coordinator, Portfolio Services (Part-Time and Remote)
- Fort Washington, PA
Entry-level and Mid-Level
- Direct Hire
- Part-time (20 to 28 hours per week)
About the role:
- The Servicing Specialist assists with the ongoing servicing of life insurance policies that are sold in the secondary market.
- As a Servicing Specialist, you will act as a liaison between the policy owners and life insurance companies.
- You will play an important role in the client's process to ensure the correct changes are implemented after the policy sale and optimize the valuation of policies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook and basic knowledge of Excel.
- Extraordinary attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with others.
- Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certificate.
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Student loan repayment program.
- Training and mentoring programs.
- Health, Dental, Rx and Vision coverage.
- 401K match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Company sponsored events throughout the year.
- Opportunities to earn bonuses and other perks.
Friday, March 17, 2023
Full time 50K to $60K/yr