FOUR DAY/WEEK FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE!!!!!
* Ability to perform common repairs
* 2 years experience preferred
* Must be able to follow checklists, inspect, diagnose, troubleshoot and repair electrical systems, fuel systems, brake systems, steering systems, transmissions, engines, and drive-train.
* Duties will include scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, DOT inspections and following checklists.
* Repair doors and roofs
* Proficient with air brakes and ABS systems
* Own your own tools
* DOT certified preferred
This Job Is:
Ideal Candidate MAY have previous experience as- Fleet Mechanic - Truck Mechanic - Automotive Mechanic - Auto Mechanic - Automotive Technician - Auto Technician