- Fort Washington, PA, United States
Key job responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the coordination and execution of marketing strategies, both internal and external.
- Managing the marketing calendar and coordinating deadlines for requested items.
- Drafting and reviewing copy and materials prior to distribution.
- Undertaking ad-hoc marketing projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Two or more years of experience in marketing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy under time constraints.
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Student loan repayment program.
- Training and mentoring programs.
- Health, Dental, Rx and Vision coverage.
- 401K match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Company sponsored events throughout the year.
- Opportunities to earn bonuses and other perks.
Wednesday, March 8, 2023
$50,000 to $65,000