GENERAL STATEMENT OF THE JOB
Estimator will review project plans and specifications to meet our customers’ expectations by acquiring
competitive pricing for the entire scope of work.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Typical hours of operation 7:00 am – 4:00 pm / Monday - Friday
• Review / download all customer plans via builder portals.
• Generate pricing templates and builder format pricing sheets.
• Create/ maintain a structured data filling format
• Provide detailed B Material layouts for all customers.
• Provide job costing reports to better manage material/ labor regarding overall IS report
• Verify all builder contract documents for approval
• Front office administrative duties will need to be performed.
• Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
• Two years of related experience preferred but not required.
• Proficient with estimating software and cost software preferred but not required (Plan Swift and
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Extensive knowledge of construction estimating (plumbing preferred).
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to self-start.
• Act independently and originate new approaches to problems.
• Maintain initiative to preserve the flow of work.
• Work under stress with commitment to deadlines.
• Sustain interpersonal relationships, which encourage openness, candor, and trust, both internally and
• Complete tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
• Attends work regularly and on time with a minimum of tardiness and absences and adheres to Company
policies and procedures regarding absences and tardiness. Provides adequate notice to higher
management with respect to vacation time and time-off requests.
• Willingness to embrace change in a growing company
• Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks
• Ability to work accurately and independently
• Frequently communicates with customers, managers, field employees on status of projects. Must be
able to exchange accurate information in these situations.