An Exciting Opportunity:
Our client is seeking a dynamic Account Manager of Inside Sales. This person will be responsible for increasing sales with existing customers, and for pursuing and establishing relationships with new customers. The Account Manager of Inside Sales will be responsible for building sales plans for territory and achieving annual plans. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work with a dynamic, and growing company.
Initiatives you will champion:
• Manages assigned sales territory and creates sales plans to understand customer needs and offer solutions to maintain and grow business to monthly and quarterly sales plan and goals.
• Presents products and services to current, former, and potential clients
predominantly through phone, video conferencing, email, social media, and targeted trade shows.
• Develops account relationships with decision makers based on market and solution knowledge.
• Develops price discounts that balance required profit levels for accounts that manage customer acquisition and retention.
• Conduct research on potential customers, analyze the potential market and develop strategies to capture new business.
• Manages the relationship with assigned accounts in given territory.
• Prospects and follows up on leads to expand and convert existing and new customers.
• Provide feedback to management on new products or emerging technologies based on assigned or potential accounts.
• Point of elevation if customer is not satisfied, engages with internal resources to eliminate customer issues. Elevates critical issues to management.
• Provides support to customers by engaging with and working with production, shipping, accounting, and other internal departments.
• Provides inputs to management to help develop company product strategy and customer service initiatives.
• Provide concise customer updates to management in the form of weekly and monthly recaps/KPI’s.
• Reviews and monitors sales, revenue, and service performance against plan, identify gaps and share best practices.
• Proactively services, responds, and sells.
• Uses analytical tools available in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to develop goals, review goal achievement, and capture account performance.
• Providing technical assistance and account service to assist customers determine their appropriate chemical and scientific supply needs.
• Can work with Account Sales Executive team to address customers’ needs and concerns.
• Complete other duties as assigned.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• B.S. degree in the Sciences, Business Administration
• Previous industry related sales experience preferred
• Familiarity with how a laboratory functions and the laboratory chemicals and supplies are used
• Experience with manufacturing facilities and production chemicals preferred
• Chemical and/or lab supply and equipment background
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Independent-problem solving /analytical skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Highly motivated, goal-oriented individual possessing a demonstrated ability to produce results
• Ability to network and find correct contacts within an account
• Time and territory management skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
• Positive attitude
• Experience in using Microsoft office and experience in accessing ERP Sales data. Oracle, a plus
If you want to work with our team:
• This position is based in our Boston, MA location.
• We offer a competitive salary, based on experience.
• Benefits include, medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, voluntary coverage, wellness plan, 401K, etc.