- Chantilly, VA
We are sourcing for an immediate need for a Systems Engineer to support our mission critical work for our government customers. Enterprise Authorization Services is a rapidly evolving and critical strategic access control component for improving consistency, compliance and security measures needed to enhance data sharing across the Enterprise. They leverage cloud hosting availability and self-healing capabilities so that Identity Access Management (IdAM) services can meet availability, scalability and security objectives. Services such as Externalized Authorization are leading to a paradigm for IdAM, and the Sponsor is leveraging state of the art solutions using industry standards. Distributed Authorization of digital policies enable implementation of near real time digital policy changes. Authorization services focuses on translating the customer’s conceptualized data access policies into encodable, standardized, digital policies.
Location & Travel: This Systems Engineer position will be based in Chantilly, Virginia.
Security Clearance: This Systems Engineering position must be a United States Citizen and hold a TS/SCI.
All job offers are contingent upon showing proof of vaccination for COVID-19, absent a need for reasonable accommodation for a disability or sincerely-held religious beliefs against vaccination.
- Develop using a COTS digital policy proprietary scripting language.
- Install, deploy, and maintain the access decision services COTS products.
- Develop critical software components that leverage COTS APIs.
- Develop new customer digital policies
- Integrate new customer digital policies with the enterprise service.
- Collaborate with customers during the development of new digital policies
- Collaborate with technical personal external to the development team.
- Participate in the testing process, to include creating unit level tests.
- Utilize Junit for automated unit and integration testing.
- Support end user training on topics such as the creation and management of access control policies.
- Utilize Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
- Create documentation such as technical, programmatic, and security accreditation artifacts.
- Communicate the strategy and progress of authorization services to technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Research real world configurations, attributes, resource metadata, and related access control components.
- Research standards for design strategies, product specifications, and compliance standards.
- Engineer a system upgrade to increase process automation for the enterprise’s Digital Policy Management (DPM) system.
- Create digital policies that enforce the governance of policy encoding specifications.
- Interface with the infrastructure teams during upgrades or troubleshooting.
- Work with development staff to execute the implementation plan.
- Document customer requirements for enhancing custom web applications
- Deploy a DPM system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline. Minimum of three years’ related experience. Associate degree can be considered with additional related work experience and certifications.
- Masters and Higher educational degree and related years of experience preferred.
- Combination of experience and education may be substituted to meet requirements.
- Compensation - commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated experience developing in an Agile team environment.
- Demonstrated experience with the data management lifecycle, governance, best practices, and challenges
- Demonstrated experience with deploying in the Sponsor’s environment.
- Demonstrated experience delivering enterprise level IdAM services.
- Demonstrated experience conducting all phases of continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated experience with XACML.
- Demonstrated experience with COTS digital policy tools
- Demonstrated experience using digital policy authoring languages, such as those based on sequel query languages and scripting languages.
- Demonstrated experience with risk management activities such as identifying, citing, ranking and establishment of appropriate mitigation approaches.
- Demonstrated experience with SQL
- Demonstrated experience with back-end, service-based, automated testing.
- Demonstrated experience with workflow tools such as tool selection, design, implementation, and optimization.
- Demonstrated experience with Certificate Management (x509).
Wednesday, January 19, 2022