Call Center Sales Manager
- Troy, MI, United States
Call Center Sales Manager
- Direct Hire
- Possibility of Remote Work Setup
Summary Contributes to the meeting of all sales team goals by actively overseeing the sales activities of our Call Center sales team while ensuring team adherence to all company policies, core values and strategic initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities to include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and gross profit goals.
- Coaches assigned salespeople on a weekly basis within the context of one-on-one meetings, identifying road-blocks, providing feedback while inspiring development.
- Responsible for hiring, training, developing and terminating sales persons in line with company policies and input from the Sales Director.
- Works closely with the Director of Sales to execute strategies as implemented by the leadership team.
- Closely manages salesperson daily activity and provides reporting of key team metrics to leadership.
- Periodically interacts with customers in instances of a customer service escalation to resolve customer issues.
- Periodically mediates interdepartmental / internal team disputes or concerns.
- Reviews and approves transactions within Netsuite outside the permissions of the sales rep role.
- Handles sales team scheduling and helps staff prioritize workload by managing a weekly schedule for telephone/showroom floor coverage as may be required.
- Schedules vendor trainings for remote/on-site vendor visits and assists with the development and presentation of sales training materials as required.
- Attends quarterly sales department strategic meetings and participates in company meetings as requested by the Director of Sales
- Contributions to weekly sales meetings with sales staff and will be asked to lead sales meetings as required.
- Oversees the distribution of leads to their sales team members and is accountable for their team members making contact in a timely fashion.
- Sets an example by demonstrating hard work, professionalism, salesmanship and sound judgement.
- Is involved with Marketing to assist in planning and executing of events.
- Resolves conflicts between team members and creates an atmosphere of collaboration.
- Strictly adheres to Vintage King’s code of ethics and core values. Coordinates logistics, technical and cleaning staff (including training).
- Directly supervises 5-15 sales people in the U.S. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; Internet software; Inventory software; Order processing systems and Word Processing software.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and climb or balance. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Friday, August 26, 2022
$70,000.00 to $100,000.00