- Bordentown, NJ
- Direct Hire
- Under limited supervision works with engineering, management, other maintenance techs, shop personnel, and vendors to complete all operations required for the repair and maintenance of equipment needed to maintain production, the operation of the facilities and grounds.
- Operates and maintains any equipment needed to safely complete all job level maintenance assignments. (e.g. saws, shears, punches, sanders, overhead cranes, company vehicles and all moving equipment form pallet jacket through forklift.)
- Frequently completes assignments independently and routinely assists senior maintenance technician.
- Demonstrates a high level of knowledge and ability in basic skills needed to safely complete maintenance assignments. (e.g. welding, all torch operations, plumbing, electrical, etc.)
- Understands safety procedures, including but not limited to, lockout/tagout, stored energy, grounding, air/hydraulic energy.
- Regularly lift/move up to 25 pounds; frequently lift/move up to 50 pounds.
- One to three years of direct maintenance experience or a certification (example: HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, etc)
- Must be able to work on own or as a team
- Must have clean driving record
Employee evaluations with possible wage increases 3x per year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vacation Time/Personal Time
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Life Insurance
- Gym membership
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pension Plan/Profit Sharing
Wednesday, March 8, 2023
$25 to $35/hour