Cyber Threat Emulator
- Fort George G Meade, MD
We are sourcing for an immediate need for a Cyber Threat Emulator to support our mission critical work for our government customers. The Cyber Threat Emulator will provide contractor services for a CONUS and OCONUS contract.
Location: This position is based in Fort Meade, MD.
Travel: Minimal travel is expected (for contingency and surge operations) and will be reimbursed based on IW policy, GSA Per Diem rates and DoD Joint Travel Regulations (JTR) as required.
Schedule: Will work as part of an overall team to provide needed coverage and support according to mission schedules.
Security Clearance: Must be a United States Citizen and hold a current TS with SCI eligibility.
All job offers with IW are contingent upon showing proof of vaccination for COVID-19, absent a need for reasonable accommodation for a disability or sincerely-held religious beliefs against vaccination.
- As part of the DODIN Red Team, you will analyze Current State capabilities of CLIENT Counter-Threat Process and Technology; focusing on instrumentation, telemetry and fidelity surrounding early attack sensing and warning (ASW).
- Map TTP’s (Tactics, Techniques and Procedures) to specific actor sets and enumerate specific PIR’s (Priority Intelligence Requirements) threat actors are pursuing against CLIENT.
- Gather and review of all pertinent CLIENT threat and intelligence related processes, procedures and capabilities. Conduct process observations of resources and use of existing capabilities, as required.
- Evaluate CLIENT’s HVT and HVP (High-Value Target/Program) in relation to ASW and threat doctrine.
- Map, visualize and prioritize threat actor COA’s (Courses of Action).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have a DoD TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Requires a minimum of 6 years of experience in the following areas: analytic skills and technical guidance in all source analysis, fusion, and visualization of intelligence supporting cyber operations
- Security + CE
- A minimum of one of the following: CEH, CPEN, LPT, ECSA, Pentester+, OSCP, OSCE, MCRT
Wednesday, January 19, 2022