Direct Hire Aircraft Mechanic
- Anchorage, AK, United States
This position performs assigned maintenance on Company aircraft, engines, and engine components. All functions are completed with the highest regard for safety and adherence to all applicable policies and regulations. Contribute to a positive and team-oriented work environment.
- Perform maintenance on Company aircraft, engines and aircraft components including but not limited to periodic aircraft service checks, aircraft line maintenance, servicing and dispatch.
- Aircraft and aircraft component overhaul, repair, disassemble, assemble and general maintenance.
- Perform all assigned maintenance duties in accordance with Company maintenance manuals, manufacturers’ maintenance manuals, service bulletins, Company policies and procedures and all applicable Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations.
- Notify the Lead Mechanic and/or Inspector whenever inspection is required before completion of an assigned task.
- Sign for and be held accountable for all work accomplished on company aircraft and components.
- Contribute to a positive and productive work environment.
- Be reliable and maintain regular attendance/punctuality.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Must have an FAA A&P License
- College preferred
- Prefer experience with 737-300 and/or 400 aircraft
- Demonstrated ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening, background check and receive TSA clearance to operate in a secure area.
Friday, June 3, 2022