- Newburgh, NY
Job Description: Physical Therapist responsibilities include ...
- Assessing patients' strengths and weaknesses.
- Devising creative treatment plans for individuals suffering from injuries or muscle, nerve, joint and bone diseases.
- Provide excellent 1:1 care for your patients, spending an average of 40 minutes with each person.
- Helping patients restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability.
- Encouraging patients along the road to recovery.
- Medical specialties at clinic mostly ortho and sports medicine
- Adults outpatient caseload, some geriatrics and adolescents
Physical Therapist Requirements:
- NYS Physical Therapist License
- Excellent work ethic and dedication to patient success
- Basic computer skills
- CPR and first aid certification required
Friday, June 24, 2022