- Miami, FL
Take your career to the next level with a rewarding sales engineering role at our client's dynamic and motivated team, where you'll have the exciting opportunity to help grow existing customer relationships while developing new business. As part of this position, you will complete training on how we go-to-market; plus gain knowledge and expertise in application engineering processes, product offerings, as well as strategies for growing our client base. Utilize your strong communication and problem solving skills in an ever changing environment – come join us today!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide integrated application engineering and design support for a wide range of ventilation applications with the goal of providing sustainable products and the latest technologies best designed to meet the customers’ needs.
- Work directly with Engineers, Customer Service, production and Customers.
- Daily tasks include inside sales support, application engineering, outside sales.
- Responsibilities will vary and may include presentations, quotes, submittals, technical product support, job site visits and hands on troubleshooting as needed.
- Educate and promote client's products to users in the market. This includes traveling, conferences, tradeshows and customer visits, conference calls, meetings, presentations, and product demos.
- Research and develop new business opportunities with new and existing users.
- Top notch customer service and willingness to go above and beyond to serve the customer.
- Quick turnaround times a priority.
- 0-5 yrs experience
- 4 year technical degree in a mechanical, electrical, construction or physics-oriented curriculum
- Excellent computer, organizational and communication/presentation skills;
- Strong desire to interface with the customer
- Embrace new technologies and business savvy
- Passion for work with aggressive nature to succeed
- Willing to travel for various training opportunities
- MUST BE A “GO GETTER”!
- Medical insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days based upon tenure
- 401k with employer match
Competitive base salary with monthly bonus based on productivity and profits.
Monday, May 22, 2023
Depending on experience