Lathe Machinist - Manual / CNC
- Cuyahoga Falls, OH
- Set-up and machine utilizing a variety of lathes including vertical turret lathes, manual and CNChorizontal turning lathes.
- Preform daily equipment start up and clean-up of equipment. Provide weekly maintenance and routine preventative maintenance.
- Regular use of manual tools; Dial Calipers, Dial indicators, and OD/ID Mics to verify dimensions.
- Identify and number material for fabrication, as well as material to be sent out for further machining.
- May be asked to run other machines as needed to meet production demand.
Competencies and Experience Needed:
- 3 – 5 years of machining experience required
- Programming knowledge preferred for CNC Role – training available as well.
- Large turning experience preferred
- Experience with Monarch, Leblond, and Niles manual lathes beneficial.
- Employee owned work ethic and decision making required
- Fork-lift experience preferred.
- Good knowledge of and experience working with alloy steel.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints & BOM’s.
- Detail oriented, demonstrated high level of accuracy and to work safely.
- Position requires physical capability which includes standing most of the time, some lifting up to 25 to 50 pounds, and pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, reaching as needed.
- Standard shift is ten hours per day, with Steel-toe boots and safety glasses required.
Wednesday, December 6, 2023
$18 - $32