Clinic Director - Brooklyn, NY
- Brooklyn, NY, United States
Job Type: Full-time (Mon-Fri)
Salary : $88,000 - $116,000 (Depending on Experience)
Job Location: 158 Broadway, Brooklyn, NY 11211 (Williamsburg; outpatient clinic)
- Competitive set salary (optional performance-based model also available)
- Confluent Health Stock Appreciation Plan* – 3-year vesting schedule
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan - 100% match after 1 year (up to 4%)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Saving Account (HSA) – match dollar for dollar each pay date (annual max)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability/accident insurance, and critical illness insurance
- 18 PTO Days + 7 Holidays
- Mentoring and career development
- Leadership training and development
- Continuing education, courses, and certifications at a discounted rate through our online courses
- Eligibility to participate in the company’s Hand Therapy Residency program
- Network partnerships with top health systems in the region
- Employee Recognition Program
- Student loan repayment program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Financial assistance for catastrophic life events (Confluent Health Employee Foundation)
- 10% childcare tuition discount at one of our Childcare Centers
- Maternity and paternity benefits
- New parent perks
Clinic Director Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent 1:1 care for your patients, spending an average of 40 minutes with each person
- Oversee patient care by directing a team of talented therapists.
- Manage clinical and administrative operations for your clinic location.
- Work closely with the other clinic directors and management team to ensure the clinic and its staff work with integrity, adhering to MOTION policies and procedures and providing the best possible representation of the organization.
- Lead your team to provide the highest quality of compassionate, evidence-based care for our primarily orthopedic outpatient caseload
- Participate in our Track to Leadership program, clinical special interest groups, educational events, and mentoring program.
- Medical specialties at the clinic include ortho, sports medicine, and post-surgical.
- Ortho/sports medicine outpatient caseload; adolescents to adults.
- Must have an NYS Physical Therapy, and valid CPR certification
- Minimum of three years of clinical outpatient experience including two years of clinical supervision or clinical program development experience; Certificate of Specialization where applicable
- Active membership and involvement in professional organizations preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot, a strong sense of decision-making and judgment; action-oriented; approachable
- Focused on building and fostering teamwork in a busy clinic environment
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal, communication, and conflict management skills
- Experience treating general ortho, post-op, and sports medicine.
Thursday, March 23, 2023
$88,000 - $116,000 DOE